domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

(The silver reaches of the estuary.)

Nothing hurts more than when all my friends hang out without me.Like, my best friends.Or my former...

Nothing hurts more than when all my friends hang out without me.
Like, my best friends.
Or my former best friends. I’m not even sure any more.

They just make plans without me, and never think to invite me.
They never think of me.
It really fucking hurts.

Photo



Photo



Photo



kennycruzer: like-em-str8: body paint wrestler JESUS TAKE THE...













kennycruzer:

like-em-str8:

body paint wrestler

JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL

Photo





dearscience: "On the Beach" and "Au Couchant"





dearscience:

"On the Beach" and "Au Couchant"

vinegareyes: I'm really stupid. really really stupid.

vinegareyes:

I'm really stupid. really really stupid.

cyberunfamous: I just want to write myself a world and go live in it 

cyberunfamous:

I just want to write myself a world and go live in it 

You know what I hate? When you’re sick, and someone mentions that you look/sound like hell....

You know what I hate? When you’re sick, and someone mentions that you look/sound like hell. THANK YOU FOR VALIDATING MY ILLNESS. I WASN’T SURE THAT I WAS SICK UNTIL YOU BESTOWED UPON ME YOUR SAGE PROGNOSIS. GIVE THIS PERSON A FUCKING MEDICAL DEGREE AND A STETHOSCOPE THEY’RE SOME KIND OF MIRACLE DOCTOR.

electricpussycat: Elke Sommer and Paul Newman in The Prize...



electricpussycat:

Elke Sommer and Paul Newman in The Prize (1963)

heywardamneagle: if you can think of it there has already been a text post about it

heywardamneagle:

if you can think of it there has already been a text post about it

Photo



Photo



erected: i love jiz and the mammograms



erected:

i love jiz and the mammograms

Photo



yungtoothpic: Shout out to me not looking 20

yungtoothpic:

Shout out to me not looking 20

"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be someone who hates..."

"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there's still going to be someone who hates peaches."

- Dita von Teese (via niselle)

Photo



infamousvikas: i will fight for you but i will not  compete for you 

infamousvikas:

i will fight for you

but i will not 

compete for you 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario