viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

The Daring Miss Daniels

theamericankid: This is charming, beautiful little story...





















theamericankid:

This is charming, beautiful little story brought a tear to my eye. I can't imagine a more fitting place for that brilliant man's words.

Photo



scottworldwide: Cam Damage Should be getting to meet this...



scottworldwide:

Cam Damage

Should be getting to meet this beauty at the end of the month!

"She wanted to crawl into his pocket and be safe forever."

"She wanted to crawl into his pocket and be safe forever."

- F. Scott Fitzgerald  (via mrsfscottfitzgerald)

This is me. This is what I dream of. Having someone in my life who knows every part of me (like or dislike but accepts everything) so that I always feel safe. What I want so often is to just curl up into "him" and fall asleep.

evecates: Working on a new update for xoeve.com. Embrace your...



evecates:

Working on a new update for xoeve.com. Embrace your curves. Oh and GUCCI

Babe!

I don't know what to title this.

I am completely in my head this with cancer crap and I don’t know what to do, what I need to let it go etc.

This situation isn’t horrible. Even if I do have cancer, I have a procedure/surgery depending on how many cancerous cells come up on my scan. I do chemo again again, depending on if there is a lot or a little and I’m done. In general most people who have cervical cancer do not die. Cervical cancer isn’t a “big one”, it normally doesn’t spread etc.

So what’s the big deal? Really - there isn’t one. I show up where and when they tell me to, potentially take some medication and that’s it.

WORST case scenario is that cancer just loves me for whatever reason and I elect to get my girl parts taken out so I don’t have to fucking deal with it anymore.

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - for whatever reason my head and my emotions aren’t letting it be that cut and dry. Every day that I have a doctors appointment and I’m forced to face this and deal with it and spread my legs and be tested and biopsied etc all I want to do after is crawl back into bed and hide from the world.

For whatever reason I still feel all the shit that happened to me around the first time I was diagnosed. Regarding love, regarding trust, regarding loneliness. I just don’t want to. It was horrible. It’s now over. It has been for YEARS, none of the people who hurt me are in my life. I’m a better person. A stronger person. I have a happier life style - so what the fuck gives?

Ugh - honestly, all I keep thinking is that I don’t want to deal with this again. I don’t want to worry again. I don’t want to have to go to all the appointments. I don’t want to have to be on meds and feel that shit again.

I want to be free.
I want a puppy. I want to meet someone who cares about me and sees me how I am and likes me for EXACTLY that person. I want a new camera. I want to do some traveling. I want to take more risks. I want to take more photographs. I want to meet more of the amazing people in the photography/modeling community. I want to watch the stars, and go swimming, and hike to see sunsets. I want to have amazing dinner parties with great friends where we have drinks and food and talk for hours on end. I want to quit my job and never look back.

I just want every single thing to be different.

Everything.

And while my past can exist I want to never feel it again. I’ve felt it. I’ve lived through it, it took me far too long to break out of all the bad. Then I had to heal from it all. Now that I’m done I just never want to think about it again.

this months travels

camdamage:

in late June i will be in:

-NYC (mid-June)

-Upstate NY (woodstock area)

-Toronto

if you're a photographer in the above areas who would like to shoot me, would you kindly message me on here, or at camdamagemodel@gmail.com

signal boosts appreciated 

I think Cam Damage should have dinner/a drink/coffee with me while she's in Toronto :)

For real tho



For real tho

livingbreathingstreet: the girl in the window every...



livingbreathingstreet:

the girl in the window

every photographer wants one.

This is just the most gorgeous photograph.

Photo



theresnoplacelikeyourmouth: Take me back to...



theresnoplacelikeyourmouth:

Take me back to Hawaii…

corwinprescott:

"Under the Silver Ocean"
Coriwn Prescott - Vaunt - See The Entire Set on Zivity

Goodnight moon



Goodnight moon

A little while ago I made a post when I was having a bad day....



A little while ago I made a post when I was having a bad day. There had been a lot of negative things happening in my life and on this day I found out my new (to me) Nikon D700 had been damaged by the previous owner and couldn't be repaired.

I spent $2000.00 for a new camera body in order to be able to shoot better quality photos and also getting wedding photography this summer. I shot with the camera for 8 months - which included NO weddings because it was after last years season before it decided not to turn on again.

After I posted this message, I got a ton of messages in my inbox filled with positivity and willingness to help. To say I have the most amazing followers is an understatement. I even had one person in particular offer to SHIP me his own camera to use for my trip.

In the past I've tried different things to make money - at first to buy the camera body itself and then to fix it. None of which were successful. I made a book, I've posted about print sales twice etc. Each time I did people messaged me asking me if I could put a donation button on my profile. I've always been uncomfortable about this though. In general I don't want people to simply send me money. To me, that's weird and uncalled for. I'd rather you buy something I've made because then at least you're getting something in return as a thank you. However, I diffidently understand that maybe not everyone has $50 - $100 for a print or $80 for a book.

So this is what I propose.

I've decided - well not really decided…let's start over. The last camera body isn't paid for yet. A new one is 3k - so the old one isn't being fixed and I don't have the cash for a new one. The situation is what it is. BUT….I'm going to start shooting film instead.

My grandad used to be into photography when he was younger. He gifted me his Nikon F801 over a year ago. I've shot with it a couple times but I have never relied on that completely in a shoot. I've mostly just fooled around with it. This is going to be what I shoot with primarily now.

So…I've added film and some cheaper film cameras to my wishlist at this time. If you're one of the people who's messaged me wanting to help out in the last little while - instead of sending $5.00 my way, check out my wishlist and send me a roll of film instead!

There are films there for $5.00, there are films there for $20.00. There are cameras there for around $60.00.

I really don't expect anyone to send me anything. But this is my "meet me half way" since I doubt I'll ever have a donation button on my tumblr. And this is an easy, cheap way to keep me shooting for the time being.

A big, huge, amazing thank you - to anyone who send me a "get well" message or anything with a positive quote. THANK YOU to Derek Woods for being one of the kindest people I know. Thank you for anyone who reads this and thank you thank you thank you in advance to anyone who sends me film.

I feel stupid talking about my camera and my photography to people who don't do what I do because I'm sure it sounds silly. But this is what I do. I do it so often as in almost every weekend in some way whether I post the photos or not. This is my balance - it's my "away" from my medical stuff, from my stressful job and anything else that is a negative in my life. It means a lot to me that I've even received messages from people wanting to help.

Wishlist can be found here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1VH5U8FV8QNEH/ref=cm_sw_su_w

highcastle: what we talk about when we talk about love

highcastle: what we talk about when we talk about love:

highcastle:

to some, love is passionate, romantic and sweet, much like what movie type love is about. others, love is patient and kind, like the poets talked about. sometimes love is dark, even dangerous, yet compelling all the same. for most, though, love seems to be doomed at the onset.

a year ago today,…

I love this. So honest, so beautiful and so real.

mysavageheart: Oh hai, it's meeeee. I'll never not...



mysavageheart:

Oh hai, it's meeeee.

I'll never not reblog this photo of J. Love her and her spirit

Tickets for Tarantino Burlesque with my ladies purchased! Wooooo



Tickets for Tarantino Burlesque with my ladies purchased! Wooooo

New post up on www.mydarlingfaye.com featuring a vintage faux...





New post up on www.mydarlingfaye.com featuring a vintage faux fur jacket from my nanny. I've been waiting forever for this one to go up!

Is there any place I can download your old photo sets? Or maybe get them directly from you?

Not that I know of. I don't sell them anymore.

All my favorite shots from each and every set that was on my website are included in my book BIG FAT PIN UP which is available on Blurb. It's 200 pages of full color photographs. There are over 300 photographs in the entire book, everything from clothes to nude.

tsurufoto: I'm the idiot box. I'm the TV. I'm the all-seeing...





tsurufoto:

I'm the idiot box. I'm the TV. I'm the all-seeing eye and the world of the cathode ray. I'm the boob tube. I'm the little shrine the family gathers to adore.' - Neil Gaimen, American Gods

(c) Aaron Tsuru with Jacs Fishburne

*love*

#junelch



#junelch

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario