domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Errors

teegoburrito: whitexpowder: Girl of the century. 💖 Biggest...



teegoburrito:

whitexpowder:

Girl of the century. 💖

Biggest babes in Sydney.

They go alright.
Come visit again you nerds.

pervertedbylanguage: parks-wildlife: Listen/purchase: obat...



pervertedbylanguage:

parks-wildlife:

Listen/purchase: obat batuk - Transit Officer by obat batuk

-TRANSIT OFFICER- 
hahaha you're a transit officer 
hahaha you're a transit officer 

just a piece of shit 
tracy minus dick 
but your pockets fit 
lots and lots of sandwiches 

hahaha you're a transit officer 
hahaha you're a transit officer 

just a piece of shit 
tracy minus dick 
but your pockets fit 
lots and lots of sandwiches 

hahaha you're a transit officer 
hahaha you're a transit officer

credits

Local PUNX done GOOD

soapiekicks77: Rock n Roll Victim by Death



soapiekicks77:

Rock n Roll Victim by Death

tyrannosaurusjess: Listen/purchase: Thrilling Murder by Night...



tyrannosaurusjess:

Listen/purchase: Thrilling Murder by Night Birds

Photo



Oh my goooood, why didn’t I reference this essay as I was writing it!?Now I have to sift...

Oh my goooood, why didn’t I reference this essay as I was writing it!?
Now I have to sift through everything to find the right citations.

whiplassshhh: christopher-h: From 21 June, a series of...











whiplassshhh:

christopher-h:

From 21 June, a series of buildings within Watt Street will be lit up every night between sunset and 10.00pm, featuring a range of creative, interactive works that reflect in different ways on the history of Watt St and its place within the wider development of Newcastle as a city.

Friday 21 June will also play host to Watts on Watt, the street launch party for City Evolutions. Watt Street will be open from 5pm - 10pm for pedestrians only as the bars, restaurants, galleries, theatres and venues open their doors onto the street with live music, great food, markets, street performances and more.

Awww like  a Newcastle Vivid!! I'm glad I will be there at that time KATRINA we are going pls

Rad,

klso: Losin' It - Use It Or Lose ItKnowledge is power and you...



klso:

Losin' It - Use It Or Lose It

Knowledge is power and you don't know shit. 
You're not using your mind so you're fuckin' losing it.

Photo



Hey. You're pretty rad.

Oh? And what lead you to that conclusion?

The infamous SNL show.



The infamous SNL show.

merchanddestroy: minor threat in nyc





merchanddestroy:

minor threat in nyc

peskyboner: Don't be a fuckwit. Postal -...



peskyboner:

Don't be a fuckwit.

Postal - http://www.facebook.com/
postalhc?fref=ts
Family Values - http://www.facebook.com/
FamilyValuesBMHC?fref=ts
Staunch - http://www.facebook.com/staunchhc?fref=ts
Two Faced - https://www.facebook.com/twofacedhardcore?fref=ts

Free Entry
18+
dress code is teal

What could be better than hardcore bands playing at a shitty nightclub? 

depravity-x: One Life Crew - Stra-Hate Edge Now it's time to...



depravity-x:

One Life Crew - Stra-Hate Edge

Now it's time to put the hate back in Straight Edge
If you bring that shit around me, you're gonna fucking pay
Told you once, won't warn you again
ONE LIFE! DRUG FREE!

Well fuck these guys.

themuaythaiguy: Winning.



themuaythaiguy:

Winning.

imspencer: [Event Page]Suburban Haze are great dude, who had...



imspencer:

[Event Page]

Suburban Haze are great dude, who had all of their cds and merch stolen last month. This show is to help them raise some money so they can get some more.
Come have a good time! 4 sick bands for $5.

lushsux: Could have got a pedicure… #graff #graffiti...



lushsux:

Could have got a pedicure… #graff #graffiti #graffitiart #complaining

pervertedbylanguage: abloodymess: kickerofelves: alt-grunge-19...



pervertedbylanguage:

abloodymess:

kickerofelves:

alt-grunge-1990s

Hag Me - Melvins

i love how they ride the riff at the end.

10/10

mangosteendream: thecuntmentality: [TRIGGER WARNING:...



mangosteendream:

thecuntmentality:

[TRIGGER WARNING: RAPE]

iridessence:

heylookitsliz:

elizabeth-antoinette:

ikenbot:

freeselfdefense:

Rape Escape

  • Easy and very effective
  • Requires nothing but your body
  • Includes attack

Very useful to know, pass and share please.

Worth watching

I don't mean to impose a personal favour on you guys, but I really would like to ask that everyone who follows me reblog this. 

I don't think I made it very clear but last month I was sexually assaulted by someone who I thought was my friend (I don't want to talk about it don't ask), and it's… really fucked with my head. 

Had I known this a month ago I would have been able to get away

So, essentially, I'm really pleading with you to reblog this so everyone who follows you doesn't get stuck in the same position I was with no way out. 

I mean again I don't want the point of this to be my sob story or whatever but if you could reblog this it would seriously mean a lot 

Please reblog.

I'm going to practice this with my bf.

DO NOT TAKE SELF-DEFENSE LESSONS FROM THE INTERNET

teegoburrito: newtails: Pretty damn keen to see this guys in...



teegoburrito:

newtails:

Pretty damn keen to see this guys in just under a month

Pretty damn keen to be playing with these guys in just under a month.
Everyone come party.

Yeah heads up.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario